Greetings hair divas! Thank you for visiting Audacity to be You(nique)! Our site has a ton of information and can get overwhelming rather quickly. We decided to take away the stress and comprise our most helpful articles of commonly asked questions, hair knowledge and hair problems onto a single page of the site.
To start you off, we are giving you a 10 steps to get your journey to long healthy hair started off on the right foot.
- Wash Your Hair Every 1-2 Weeks
- Deep Condition
- Moisturize & Seal
- Protective Style
- Be Gentle With Your Hair
- Look at Your Product Ingredients
- Limit Heat Use
- Eat Healthy
- Track Your Progress
You can browse the healthy hair guide for more in depth answers below by common questions, categories, or use the search bar at the top of the page to find out more information.
Browse Common Hair Questions:
- How Do I Grow Longer Hair?
- Where Can I Buy Vitamins to Help My Hair Grow?
- My Hair is Dry!!! What Should I Do?
- How Do I Thicken Up My Hair?
- My Edges Are Thinning, How Can I Fix It?
- How Do I Build My Own Regimen?
- My Hair Is Not Growing, Please Help!
- I Want To Go Natural But…
- I Hate Wash Day! How Can it Be Less Stressful?
- My Hair Feels Hard, HELP ME!